Tuesday 21 July 2009

What's in a title?

Never had a more leisurely year when I had absolutely nothing to do and all the time in the world.

Its strange, how when I didnt have a single minute to myself, I could always think of a hundred things to do if I had the time, but now that I actually can do all those things, I dont want to do them anymore.

I had a small scribble pad which went everywhere with me, where I used to write all ideas for new blog posts. I couldnt wait for the weekend when I would expand those ideas. Now, I forget the password to my blog sometimes, dont know why I dont have ideas any more. I guess boredom kills creativity.

Although the going has been really tough, something good has come out of it after all, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, eh?

I am always thinking about ways to occupy my mind now, so I dont think about my situation, funny isnt it?

I must have watched about half a dozen sitcoms from pilot to finale, thanks to the timed recording option that comes with Dish TV here.

I had never watched more than one movie in a single day before( the current record is 4 :)), never have I read so many volumes, read so many magazines, been more up to date on news and current events, have exercised more or tried out new recipes ( and I thought I would never be able to cook a decent meal ever :) )


1 comment:

Daman P. Dang said...

I remember before u got here.. u had plans of writing a Book as well and now that u have time.. lost motivation.. I keep bugging u on that time and again but I guess ur boredom is way stronger :)